Sleep Class for Tired Parents of 0-12 month old babies
How to work with your baby's natural rhythms and cycles to get more day and nighttime sleep.
Do you feel like your baby needs more sleep?
Is your baby a “bad napper”?
Is your baby cranky or fussy during the day?
GET LONGER STRETCHES OF DAYTIME AND NIGHTTIME SLEEP FOR YOUR BABY
without using Cry-It-Out methods
If you're the exhausted parent of a baby (0-12 months old) looking to get your baby sleeping for longer stretches during the day for naps and at night while not resorting to harsh "cry-it-out" methods, then you already know that you need to something. But sorting through all the books, websites and "advice" from friends and families is overwhelming.
The sleep deprivation that comes along with a baby can feel like torture. Lack of sleep affects EVERYTHING - your mood, your marriage, your work and sometimes even your feelings about your baby.
In this class you'll get:
- Information on your baby’s sleep needs based on his/her age & stage
- Education about baby’s sleep cues, patterns, cycles and stages
- Tips to begin right away to increase day & night sleep duration
NOTE: Darcy does NOT teach sleep training or “cry it out”methods. Darcy WILL show you how to watch your baby’s cues and naturally encourage more, longer and deeper sleep.
Since 2010, Darcy has helped hundreds of babies (and their parents) get more sleep by teaching them about normal infant sleep patterns, rhythms and tips for encouraging their babies to sleep more.
"Baby T is a CHAMPION sleeper - which I credit to this class! He's almost 6 months old now and I'm more rested than I was with my first baby by 100%"
- Julia P.
Here's what you'll learn...
- How to work with your baby's natural rhythms and patterns to increase sleep times
- The key to getting your baby to sleep for longer stretches at night
- The subtle cues that your baby uses to show they are tired
- How to encourage your baby to fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer
- All WITHOUT using "cry-it-out" methods
"So happy to report that Baby S. is sleeping 12 hours a night now thanks to your information we learned at the gruesome 4 month mark!"
- Sara C., well-rested mom of a 12 month old
Get started now!
Your Postpartum Doula
Darcy Sauers is a postpartum doula who has helped hundreds of families get more sleep since 2010.
She had three babies in four years and endured so much sleep deprivation that she became obsessed with learning everything she could to help other parents GET MORE SLEEP!